Available in two sizes for home and commercial use.
Produces 90% less smoke
Stainless steel chulha consumes 50% less power and burns most bio-fuel generating materials like wood, cow dung, biomass or wood pellets. You can cook using large or small vessels with our adjustable supports. Accessories sold separately.
CHULA WITH ACCESSORIES
Looking to cook a particular dish? You can use any of these with the chula.
The smokeless chulha works by drawing fresh air into the chula through an electric fan to burn fuel. The resulting heat is cleaner and more efficient than regular chulhas.
- Available in two sizes: EXL (190 mm diameter) and EXXL (330 mm diameter). See comparison in technical details below.
- Generates controlled heat
- Effectively burns any combustible material like wood dust, dud, grass, sticks and pieces of branches
- Has two flame speed settings: High and Low
- Can be powered using batteries, AC adaptor or solar panel (sold separately?)
- Chulha can run for 20 hours on dry batteries
- Does not require asbestos, cement, aluminum or glass wool
Our latest development — Supernova Natural draft Side feeding economy model (SNSFE)
The natural draft stove is a unique solution for cooking. It produces clean and efficient heat without specialised fuels and with minimum smoke. Its scientific design is such that it draws fresh air into the combustion chamber along with wood gas resulting into cleaner, hotter and more efficient heat with very less smoke. Wood combustion air is driven into fire pot to create wood-gas (smoke). This occurs in the gasification zone.
This Natural Draft Stove gives you high performance at a low cost, making it the most economical solution that has no adverse health effects. It is proudly make in India and has been built keeping in mind the needs of people in different parts of the world.
- Clean Cooking with negligible smoke
- Burns almost any bio fuel (Pellets, Cow Dung, Waste Wood) provided by nature
- Reduces unhealthy smoke or toxic gases by 75%
- SS Fire Pot for long lasting life
- Light weight, easy to carry
- User-friendly design for use and service
- Generates controlled heat for a normal cooking
- Aerodynamic design for less smoke generation and maximum combustion of fuel
- More savings on money, time and trees
- Can bear light to heavy utensils for cooking or boiling water
- Save one tree in three years
- Innovative Value – Replaceable Fuel Chamber
- Beautiful, aspirational and low cost
- High performance – 40% fuel reduction, more than 27% thermal efficiency
- Good Thermal Insulation
|Technical Specifications||Gasification Stove EXL||Gasification Stove EXXL|
|Speed||High Speed||Slow Speed||High Speed||Slow Speed|
|Heat Output (K cal / hour)||3933||3500||12500||6250|
|Fuel Consumption (Kg/hr)||0.65||0.45||2.75||1.4|
|Fuel Chamber Capacity (cm3)||2840||13540|
|Fan Speed Section||Two||Two|
|Power Supply (Volts)||6V DC||9V DC|
|Power Usage (watts / hour)||1||0.6||2||1|
|Operation||1. SMPS Adaptor||1. SMPS Adaptor|
|2. Directly operated on Solar Panel (6V, 5W)||2. Directly operated on Solar Panel (6V, 5W)|
|3. Dry Batteries||3. Dry Batteries|
|4. Rechargeable Batteries / Cells||4. Rechargeable Batteries / Cells|
|Stove Body||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Stove Fuel Can||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Accessories Included||Four Vessel Support||Four Vessel Support|